Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The home stretch

Here we are at week 38. Gary calls me a ticking time bomb, which I guess I am. :) I'm still working and probably will work until the baby comes or until October 12. I've been feeling a little lightheaded the last few days, so I took today to just relax and get some extra sleep at home. Not sure why I feel this way, but the nurse didn't seem too concerned when I called and from what I've read, it happens. I see my doctor again on Thursday, so I'll talk to her about it then as well.

The room is all finished! Alex came over on Saturday and clear coated the room for us. That was so helpful! We also got the crib put together and it looks awesome! We have a few more things to get this week, but we're just about as ready as we can be.

My work threw me a shower on Friday and got a lot more of the things we needed yet. We got a swing, monitors, play mat for the floor, books and a cool diaper cake. They are so generous and have been really cool about the whole pregnancy with me having to go to doctor's appointments. It's been a blessing.

We're doing well otherwise. We're still waiting patiently on the job situation for Gary. We know the right thing will happen and come when it needs to happen. Other than that, we're just waiting for Baby Tidd to let me know when it's ready to come into the world! Keep praying for us as we're nearing the end of the pregnancy and as we continue to look for a job for Gary.

With that, I'll leave you with pictures as I haven't done many lately.


Love to you all!

Gary & Christie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The room looks awesome! That is so great that your work threw you a shower!