Thursday, June 7, 2007

Half way there!

We're over half way done already! Yesterday marked 21 weeks. Everything is going well as fas as we can tell. We didn't hear anything back from the doctor in regards to the Ultrasound last week, so consider no news is good news. The baby has become very active this week. Every few hours I get 15-20 minutes of what I can only describe to those who haven't had kids or men, as bubble pokes. They aren't like a finger poke on the arm, just little bubbles (like gas I suppose) in my stomach. After awhile of all these little pokes, I say, ok I know your there now. Hehe. It's really neat to feel and can't wait for Gary to be able to feel the baby move. I'm almost ready to look pregnant. I'm guessing in the next few weeks there will be a big difference. I'm hoping to fill out the maternity dress I bought for Ryan & Angela's wedding.

Most guys won't care about this, but I orginally bought this dress at Old Navy for $40, brought it back for reimbursment from the internet price of $25, found out it went down in 2 days to $7! Talk about an amazing deal. I told Gary I can get expensive shoes now. :) Hehe. Just about ready to buy some new clothes, but still not quite there.

We're doing well otherwise. Bought blinds to do all of the 2nd floor and the basement last night. That should be a great time putting them up. Work is slow right now. Yay! Gary's work is going well. The house is coming along nicely. We're just preparing for the grad party in a few weeks right now.

Next doctor's appointment is Tuesday, June 19. Until then, I'll update with any other new things going on. Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
Gary & Christie

No comments: