Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Big Move

Well, we're in the midst of the big move. Good thing Gary has this week off. You sure do accumulate a lot of things in 4 years! The lovely folks at Comcast shut off our internet/TV a day early. We are no longer going to have the same email address as we did before and will send out an email for that as soon as we get set up at the house. In the meantime, I can check email at work during the day so email us at christie@paperandinkdesigns.com. Also, because we have Vonage, our home phone number will ring if you call, but we can't answer. Our number will still be the same at the house, but until Internet is set up there, please call our cell phones (sparingly or at night :))

Otherwise, we're doing well. Gary turned 30 on Friday, graduated on Saturday and we closed on the house on Monday. Gary's getting tired, he's doing a lot of the moving one because I have to work and 2 because I can't lift much. But our family and friends have been helping us out this week and will this weekend as well. It's been greatly appreciated!

My next appointment is Tuesday. I'm not sure what's going on during this appointment, but we'll see what happens! I think in another month I get my official ultrasound. And no, we still don't know if we're goingto find out what we're having. :) Shots are going fine, feeling pretty good other than a little bit of stress from moving. I can really feel where the baby is now when I'm laying down. I'm not really showing yet, but I can feel that I'm getting bigger.

The baby is now the size of an avocado, for those who are keeping track. :)

Well back to work!

Love to you all,
Gary & Christie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see the place guys!

get enough sleep, and don't feel like you have to unpack it all (i think we still have boxes from our move 7 years ago... you won't need it all)
;-)

Unknown said...

Marc says the house is bee-you-tea-ful!! =)
Hope you guys get finished moving all the big stuff over soon with very little stresses so you can start making your new house your home sweet home!

nisi