Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Anna Stories!

**Anna watching TV for a brief moment, looking a lot like daddy when he watches TV. Hehe.**

So I usually post about a few weeks in review and how we're doing. With Anna's personality really shining through from time to time, I'll post more stories of Anna that we can't help but find funny. :)

So last weekend, I was in the bathroom on the main floor. I knew Anna was by the Christmas tree and Gary was in the kitchen. I wasn't watching her at the time and all of a sudden she started to bawl! I thought maybe she broke an ornament and it hurt her. I look at her and immediately called Gary to go over and help her. Anna knows she's not supposed to take the ornaments off the tree or really play with anything on there besides some little trees with a bell at the bottom that I showed her. She took off a glass ball ornament and was holding it in her hand. She stood there, with her head down, fumbling the ball in her hands and bawling, like "oh crap, I know I'm not supposed to do that and now mom and dad are going to yell at me. Oh man, I don't know what to do but cry!" We couldn't yell at her b/c she'd had done enough damage to herself with just taking it off the tree. It was too cute!

This was a few weeks ago. So after Anna's bath, we let her run around naked in her room and in the hall way for a few minutes before she get's ready for bed. We'd been letting her do that for some time now and for some reason that night I had this thought "Crazy how she hasn't pooped or even peed on the carpet yet." Thought too soon. That night it was just me and I let her run to her room after her bath while I'll emptied the tub. I had that thought as I left the bathroom and the few short steps I took to her room, I saw her squatting by her toys on the floor. Her cute little naked butt up in the air with a small puddle beneath her and a little surprise coming out her rear. I wasn't mad and didn't really say anything b/c obviously we let her do it and what do we expect?! But I couldn't believe after that split thought I had moments before would I come into her room to find a little present for me to clean up. Too funny.

More to come! Stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

cute pics and great stories. Its nice to see you all doing really good. Congrats on baby #2
David and Liz
Ryan and Kylie
calaney.blogspot.com
Hope you have a merry christmas!!!