Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Round 1 Complete

We got the baby's room painted for round one this past weekend. The color is green teapot and is slightly more green than I thought it would be. But it's really growing on me and I know the room will turn out very cute! Gary and I sat in the room last night planning out where the mural and all it's elements will sit. What I'm doing is slightly ambitious, but it's going to be a lot of fun and hopefully turn out that way I think it will. I'm doing a whole mural of a pond with fish, a turtle, ducks, frogs, a big willow tree and a bunch of little things like bees, butterflies, dragonflies and birds. I'll scan in a picture of what I'm doing and post that in the next day or so. For now, enjoy the pictures of the room. :)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christie...I LOVE this color. You are going to have the cutest nursery for that little baby. : ) I can't wait to see the mural. Wow...I'll have to get your advise when we're doing our baby's room.