Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's all in a matter of time

I'm back. :) Not a whole lot has changed yet in terms of the baby yet. I am nauseous just about every day, all day. I am able to take extra Vitamin B6 to combat the nausea, it helps a little, but its usually lingering. I'm more sensitive to smells and when things sound good to eat, they don't always taste good. The blander the better or I'm usually up for anything sweet, but I'm trying to eat good sweet things rather than filling myself with the cravings of candy corn, bakery goods or sherbet. I had to make Gary leave the room the other night when we were working on something because he was eating Cool Ranch Doritos and I could smell it like none other. I love Cool Ranch Doritos, but right now I do not. Tuna is still gross, before and during the pregnancy. That hasn't changed. :) Some pants a bit snug, but are still very much wearable. I do have some that are more loose than others, so I've resorted to those until I can wear my Capri's again.

My first appointment is on Tuesday with the nurse. This is where they take the blood or urine tests to confirm that I am pregnant. I can pretty much tell them that without doing these tests, but I guess it's something they have to do. :) She'll also answer any of the questions I have and whatever else goes along with this questioning period. Then the following week, I'll be seeing my doctor and do further exams. I'll leave it at that. :) I'll keep you posted as to how these visits turned out and hopefully an actual due date within the next couple weeks. I'm excited about that. To actually find out when the day is and to know really during that week of the pregnancy how the baby is growing.

Gary is finishing up Spring Break today and heading back to the grind stone tomorrow. He's been going to a lot of interviews recently and will do a few more this week. It'll be nice to nail down something, to know where he'll actually be working. This will help us decide on what to do about a house. We're still up in the air as to what to do about it, but we know everything that should happen, will happen. I'll just keeping plugging along at work, doing my thing. In the meantime, we're looking at baby stuff, how much diapers, formula, clothes, toys, all the necessities will cost. It's not cheap, lets put it that way. But we're looking to hit up some high end garage sales this summer (where rich people buy stuff, never use and sell it for really cheap) and hopefully find some deals. I know God will get us through all the ups and downs as He has so far. So as scary and anxious as we may get, I know we'll be OK.

I hope everyone has a great week and stay posted on the Tiddbit's progress!

Love,
Gary & Christie

No comments: